Liebster Blog Award

18:47

I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! Thanks so much to Diaries of a Book Lover for nominating me!


11 questions I have to answer:

1. What is your favourite TV show?
Doctor Who or Pretty Little Liars

2. If you could meet any fictional character in real life who would it be?
Magnus Bane from TMI

3. Tea or Coffee?
None - I hate all hot drinks

4. Author you've read a lot from?
Cassandra Clare (10 books)

5. A book that made you think?
I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson

6. Favourite snack food?
This is a really hard one, I love snacks... crisps?

7. Someone who has influenced you?
Many people, but my bestfriend who's blog is Reviewing Dreamer (who I also tag to do this!)

8. Favourite animal?
Cow, cat, or donkey

9. Prettiest book cover?
Although I haven't read it, A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Grey (I really want to read this!)

10. Most frequented social media site?
Instagram (my Instagram name is @dauntless.rune)

11. Favourite book quote?
This is a hard one, can I pick 2? OK: 1) "My heart's bigger than a blue whale's, which needs its own parking spot" - I'll Give you the Sun 2) "You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all" - Clockwork Princess

11 Random Facts about myself:

1. I am a really competitive person
2. I can really easily hide my emotions, which I do all the time (deep...)
3. People say I'm really fun to be around
4. I hate most female protagonists in books (people have told me this often) because they always seem to be weak
5. I have a list (handwritten!) of over 100 books that I want to read
6. My birthday is 27th March
7. I started my blog at the end of December 2014
8. When I got nominated for this I was super happy, and I smiled loads :)
9. Today I went on a walk
10. People often describe me as outdoorsy, but I would disagree, although I go camping a lot, go on lots of walks, have bonfires in my garden and go wild-lake swimming...
11. I am a super-mega-huge fan of Ed Sheeran, and I have seen him live before.

People I nominate:

In my eyes, everyone deserves this award, so I nominate everyone with under 200 followers!

My 11 questions:

1. If you could swap lives with one character from a book forever, who would it be?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Pancakes or waffles?
4. Why did you originally start a blog?
5. Favourite genre of book?
6. Favourite band / artist?
7. If it could only ever be one weather, what would you chose?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. What fictional world do you most want to visit?
10. What's your OTP?
11. What's your most prized possession?

Thanks again for nominating me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥