Top Five Friday #4: Books I'd Love to see on Screen

19:28


Top Five Friday is a meme hosted at Katieemay which lists our top 5 choices based on a bookish theme

*****

Okay, I know I’m really bad at doing these and keeping up with them, but oh well... This week’s theme is books I’d like to be seen on screen (this can either be TV series or films)


The Manifesto on How to be Interesting by Holly Bourne

I think this book would make a great film - I can just imagine Bree sitting on her laptop! It would be really easy to make into a film, and they wouldn’t have to change the story too much, yet it would be a really good film to watch.







Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


This would be so cool to see as a film - to be able to see Juliette’s powers visually would be amazing. Also, I think this film would do really well - YA dystopian has been doing so well recently (just look at The Hunger Games...)







A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

I think it would be spectacular to see all of the different worlds from this book on the screen. It would work as a TV programme or a film - I just hope to see all of the different universes as vivid as they are described in the book.







Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Who doesn’t want to see a real life Patch? All the action and romance in this book would just be so amazing to see as a film, and it would almost definitely sell really well. It would be so cool to see what they do for the mystery too.






Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

(Notice a theme here with Becca Fitzpatrick books...? ;) ) The mystery and suspense in this book would be so cool to see in a film. Its a pretty simple concept, so they wouldn’t have to do much, but it would work so well.






What would you have for books that should be on screen? Let me know in the comments! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Shatter Me would be awesome on screen! And Adam and Aaron *swoon* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so would! I think it would do so well too, and thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Yummmmm! I would love to see Shatter Me as a movie! Warner is my top book boyfriend! (: Love him to death! Nice discussion post! (:

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin'! Found you through the follow me thread on Goodreads. (:

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and commenting! I've only read the first book in the Shatter Me series, so I don't really like Warner yet, but as I continue with the series I know I will grow to love him :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥