My Favourite Books of 2016

08:00


It feels like only yesterday when I was writing about my favourite books of 2015, but here I am, a year later, writing about my favourite books of 2016! Last year I said that I had read all my favourite books in that year, but this year, I don't think the same! I did read some of my favourite books last year, but I read my very favourite this year. Without further ado, here are my favourite books of 2016!

All links open in a new tab to my reviews

10. Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
9. Half Lost by Sally Green
8. Ctrl Alt Delete by Emma Gannon
7. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
6. As I Descended by Robin Talley
5. Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
4. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
3. What's A Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne
2. Trouble by Non Pratt
1. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara

What were your favourite books of 2016? Any books that you think will be on this list this time next year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! I read and respond to every comment, so make sure to check back to see my reply. Have a nice day! ☺♥